At 66 years young, here are some things I've learned along the way. Still learning I guess. :)... "IF it's going to be, it's up to me."- Anonymous
1) There is no such thing as a Free Lunch. You get what you pay for. I might add that there's no such thing as Free Advice, as we're always investing our time, or our money... Or both.
2)Your thoughts determine WHERE you go in life. IF you think negative thoughts, your life will likely be filled with negatives. The reverse is also true. "Think You Can, or Think You Can't ... Either way, you are correct."- Henry Ford
3)ROME wasn't Built in a Day. Patience and Determination are KEY ingredients to Success. "Be IT BIG or Be IT Small, Do IT Well or Not at All."- Anonymous
4)Without a Goal, You are like a Ship without a rudder. "STOP The Boat, I want to get off."- Anonymous ... and not possible either.
5) You are MADE Stronger in the Trying Times, not in the Easy times*... Better to Face the storm with a Brave Heart*. How you navigate the waters DURING The Storm will determine YOUR Character. This too shall pass* is OK from time to time. Tomorrow's another day.
6) You must have FAITH* ... Believe in Positive Outcomes. "I Think I Can, I THINK I Can, I THINK I CAN." ... "When You Can't You MUST, and When You MUST You CAN."- Anonymous ... It's true.
7) You are snared by the words of your mouth (as it says in the book of Proverbs). Do not say "I never get any good breaks", you will not get any. Rather, your words should speak faith. Say, "I am blessed", "I am healthy, I am prosperous". Saying so will call those things into existence. Positive affirmations are key to physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health ... "I'm ALIVE, I'm ALERT, and I feel Great."- Anonymous ... Say it 3 times a day, everyday from now on and see what happens.
8) Live in the present moment. You can do nothing about the past, do not dwell on it. No amount of worry or anxiety will change the future. On the contrary, wasting your mental energy on worry will compromise your ability to do what you need to do in the present moment. Buddha knew.
9)Be gratefulfor what you have. So doing will position you for more of the things you desire in your future. Have an Attitude of Gratitude*, or else.
10)Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, know who you are. You are a child of the Most High. He lives in each one of us. Accordingly, you have the power to be, do and have everything you want. "Be your own SHERPA and SHAMAN."- P. Schaefer
11) "Our Resourcefulness is our only Magic-Wand*."- P. Schaefer
12) "When IN Doubt*... Welcome IT ... as IT may lead to Something really Special."- P. Schaefer
13) T.G.I.F.* or THINK GREATNESS IS FEASIBLE."- P. Schaefer ... A 24/7 Paradigm-Shift for everday of your week ... May be my greatest Quote of all?
14) "Even an Overnight Success can Take Years."- Anonymous (and usually does)
Make IT a Great Day Everyday. Let's collaborate. IT's really WHY we're here.
P.S. “The most unprofitable item ever manufactured is an excuse.” – John Mason ... and ... “It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt.” – Abraham Lincoln
Login or Sign Up
Enter your email and we'll send you reset instructions